3 June 2007

What a wonderful weekend!

Had a great weekend so far. I went up to London as I wanted to visit an exhibition at the OXO Gallery on the South Bank. The exhibition was called 'Ocean' and was a display of the work of the famous marine photographer Philip Plisson. There were some stunning and inspiring photographs on display, really capturing the changing moods of the sea and coast. It was well worth the visit.

Going into London also gave me the opportunity to get some photographs along the South Bank. Around by the Royal Festival Hall I was able to get some great action shots of the trick riders on their BMX bikes as they rode around under the concourse. I also got a selection of shots of the London Eye and tried various techniques with exposure compensations to counteract the strong sunlight. I've just got to sit down now and do the post-shoot processing.

No comments: