11 April 2011

Maternity photoshoot in Borehamwood - some pictures

Following on from my last post a few weeks ago about Tanya's maternity photoshoot with Bump2Baby Portraits, I'm happy to report back that she and her husband Gary love the photos I captured for them and they've agreed that I can post a few of the shots in this blog.

1. We just used a large, brightly lit patio door window with a voile drape for the backdrop to this natural light shot.

2. Tanya and Gary who are expecting their first child any day now!

3. I bring a variety of backdrops to photoshoots so we can get as many different looks in the time we have available.

All of the shots above we captured in the client's living room where I was able to set up my 'home studio'.  There's no need for you to travel to a distant photo studio, worry about finding somewhere to park and being in unfamiliar surroundings.  Having me come to you usually results in a more relaxed photo shoot and a selection of wonderful photos for you to cherish.

For more information on my maternity photography service, please have a look at my dedicated maternity photography website: Bump2Baby Portraits

No comments: