15 October 2012

Laura’s maternity photos sneak peek

A couple of months ago I photographed Laura from Stevenage for her maternity photo shoot after she contacted me via my Bump2Baby Portraits website.  All of the images you see in my post have kindly been personally approved for inclusion by Laura herself.

The package that Laura chose was my Bump To Baby package which includes a maternity shoot, then a newborn shoot followed by a shoot at around 4, 8 and 12 months during the baby’s first year.

I was delighted to hear that her baby girl who is called Miley was born a few weeks ago and is now home and doing well.  We’ve scheduled the newborn shoot for a couple of weeks time and I look forward to seeing how Miley grows over the course of the year.

For the maternity session I photographed back in August, I was able to set up my collapsible studio backdrop and lights in their living room which gave us enough space to capture the shots we were after.  I usually bring a couple of different backdrop options with me so that I can set up in pretty much any available space.

We started with some shots of Laura and her partner together.  Here are a couple of the images we captured:


maternity, pregnant, pregnancy, couple, family
Couple maternity photo


maternity, couple, pregnant, pregnancy, bump
Couples maternity photo
We then moved on to capturing the shots of Laura on her own that she wanted.  We used a selection of backdrops – both light and dark along with different drapes to give variety to the photos.  Below are selection of some of the images I took:

maternity, pregnancy, pregnant, woman, bump
Maternity silhouette

maternity, portrait, preganancy, pregnant, woman
Maternity portrait
Many thanks to Laura and her partner for choosing me to photograph you at this special time in your lives and for allowing me to share a small selection of your photographs with my readers.

If you are interested in arranging a maternity photo shoot or would like me to capture images of your new baby and family, then please do get in touch by phone on 07941 758887 or by email.  You can see more of my maternity and baby photography at my dedicated website - Bump2Baby Portraits

No comments: