26 April 2010

New addition to the John Wood Photography Team

I’m absolutely delighted to announce that there has been an addition to the team at John Wood Photography. Our wonderful new daughter, Isabelle, was born on the 2nd April weighing in at 6lb 14oz. Obviously we’re totally smitten with her!

That’s the main reason why things have been a bit quiet here on my blog as there’s been just so much going on since the start of the year really!! I’ve had to relocate what was my office and kit store to another area and then we had to completely redecorate and set up the new nursery. Still, it gave me a chance to have a good de-clutter and sort through of things.

Fortunately I’ve been able to keep everything all up and running on the photography side of things and deal with orders etc as they’ve come in. I’ve even managed to enter local competitions – winning a set subject round of ‘Inclement Weather’ the other week.

I’ve certainly now got the chance to add to my baby photography portfolio over the coming months and am looking forward to recording Isabelle’s development. Babies sure do change quickly – it is already noticeable how more alert and aware of things she is.

No comments: