22 February 2008

Elinchrom's in use

Well I've done a couple of shoots using the new Elinchrom Dlite 2's now and I've been very impressed.

My first go at using them properly was for a family portrait shoot just a few days after getting the lights. Everything was really easy to set up and I was up and running pretty much straight away.

As the shoot was in a regular sized living room of someone's house, the lights were barely set above half power for the settings I needed to use. I can see that these are going to get more and more use over the coming years.

Below is one of the photos that I took on the day and has had a bit of post production applied.



The clients are really happy with the images I captured on the day so hopefully this investment in new kit will pay off soon.

No comments: